Venous reflux disease develops when your veins become damaged or diseased. Contributing factors include age, family history, obesity, multiple pregnancies and professions that require standing. If left untreated, venous reflux disease may worsen over time. Call (256) 817-8346 (VEIN) to schedule an evaluation.
Using minimally-invasive techniques, our vein specialists treat:
- Varicose veins
- Restless legs
- Ankle swelling
- Leg pain, aching, cramping or fatigue
- Leg ulcers, open wounds or sores
- Burning or itching on the legs
Benefits of treatment:
- Significant relief of symptoms
- Ability to resume normal activities within one to two days
- Cosmetic improvements
Check with your insurance company about coverage for treating venous reflux disease.
Additional Vein Services are available in Huntsville.
“Being a wife, mother, and business owner means I’m always on my feet. For years I have struggled with achy, throbbing legs that felt restless. I couldn’t even walk a mile without severe pain and swelling in both my legs. But after my procedure with Dr. Knott, I can walk 6 miles pain free! For me it’s not about vanity, it’s about how much better my legs feel.”- Charla, vein patient
- We invite you to schedule an evaluation.
- Phone: (256) 817-8346 (VEIN)
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Physician's Building 1, Ground floor
(In front of Madison Hospital)
8371 Hwy. 72 W, Suite 100
Madison, AL 35758
Physicians currently practicing at our hospital
- Jennifer Kiessling, MD
- Andrew Knott, MD
- Burress Welborn, MD