Madison Hospital Breast Center offers 3D screening mammograms as well as bone density screenings in a convenient location on the Madison Hospital campus. Thanks to Huntsville Hospital Foundation's annual Liz Hurley Ribbon Run, we are able to provide the latest breast health imaging technology for women in our community.
Facts about Madison Hospital Breast Center:
- Equipped with clinically superior 3D mammography technology approved by the FDA
- A satellite facility of Huntsville Hospital Breast Center
- Accredited in mammography by the American College of Radiology
- Perfect score on the Mammography Quality Standards Act for more than 10 years
Schedule your annual screening mammogram. Call (256) 801-6283.
The American College of Radiology and the American Cancer Society recommend that women begin annual screening mammograms at age 40. The National Osteoporosis Foundation recommends that all women over the age of 65 should consider bone density testing.
Contact & Location Informaton
Madison Hospital Breast Center
(Inside the Progress Bank Building)
8337 Highway 72 W, 2nd floor
Madison, AL 35758
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• Female, English | Femenino, Español
• Male, English | Masculino, Español