When Madison Hospital opened for patient care in February 2012, we knew that involving volunteers would help us serve the community with the highest level of compassionate care. Afterall, Madison Hospital is backed by Huntsville Hospital, which was founded in 1895 by volunteers!
- Greeting patients and helping with registration
- Delivering flowers and cards to patients
- Greeting and helping patients in the Imaging and Surgery Waiting Areas
- Supporting hospital staff
- Transporting patients
- Working in the Gift Shop
If you are interested in volunteering at Madison Hospital, please download the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it back to (256) 265-5012 or drop it off at the desk at Madison Hospital. For questions, please contact Kelly Hatley, Volunteer Services Coordinator, at email@example.com or (256) 265-5016.
Madison Hospital will have its first Youth Volunteer Program during Summer 2013!
- At least 15 years old by June 1, 2013
- A or A/B average in high school core classes
- Available to work one 4-hour volunteer shift per week for 8 weeks
(beginning week of June 24, ending week of August 12)
- Available to attend orientation on June 19
If you are interested in participating in the Madison Hospital Youth Volunteer Program, please download the youth application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it back to (256) 265-5012, or drop it off at the Reception Desk at Madison Hospital. Applications must be turned in no later than Friday, May 31. For questions, please contact Kelly Hatley, Volunteer Services Coordinator, at email@example.com or (256) 265-5016.