FREE Vein Seminar • Thursday, Nov. 8, 2018 • Noon - 1 p.m.
Location: Another Broken Egg on Highway 72 in Madison, AL
Click here to RSVP now. Space is limited to the first 35 registrants.
Venous reflux disease develops when your veins become damaged or diseased. Contributing factors include age, family history, obesity, multiple pregnancies and professions that require standing. If left untreated, venous reflux disease may worsen over time. Call (256) 265-8346 (VEIN) to schedule an evaluation.
Using minimally-invasive techniques, our vein specialists treat:
- Varicose veins
- Restless legs
- Ankle swelling
- Leg pain, aching, cramping or fatigue
- Leg ulcers, open wounds or sores
- Burning or itching on the legs
- Significant relief of symptoms
- Ability to resume normal activities within one to two days
- Cosmetic improvements
Check with your insurance company about coverage for treating venous reflux disease.
Additional Vein Services are available in Huntsville.